Monday, September 15, 2008

Laddie.

I'm not sure if I'm living in some kind of time warp, or what, but time seems to not exist here. Hours, days, weeks, fly by and absolutely no homework gets done. I thought that I would not be a procrastinator here, but I failed. And I continue to fail right now, because as I type this, I know darn well I should be researching for one paper or another. Ugh. Really though, it's absolutely unreal how the day is gone in a couple hours (or so it seems.)

Which brings me to my next point...studying. Gross. I don't really think I have that great of study habits. I'm trying very hard to develop them into something better, but there are too many distractions. Not that I'm complaining, because I like the distractions. A LOT. But I know down inside that all of these due dates are around the same time and I'll be forced to buckle down. That's why I'm trying to get it done early, but it's not possible. Not possible at all.

Not when you have a trip to Scotland in just a few days!! Yay! Scotland will be my third country I've been in, right behind England and the good ol' US of A. I want to buy some bagpipes, but they probably cost a bajillion pounds. And that's almost double in dollars. So make that a gazillion dollars for bagpipes. But hey, I at least want to see someone play them on a hill, wearing a kilt. Yep, it's my dream. But Scotland will be extremely fun, I think. I'm getting a good feeling about it. Good vibes, good vibes.

2 comments:

chris wilson said...

I like your measurement system for how much bagpipes will cost :P

also, Scotland will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait

Colleen said...

oh kelly, a bijillion pounds :) you are so great. i also can't wait to see someone playing them wearing a kilt. also, i am sad about our lack of a journey to loch ness. :(

have no fear we will walk 2 days and 11 hours without rest so that you can find nessie!