that I LOVE chocolate. I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I. LOVE. CHOCOLATE. CHOCO CHOCO CHOCO. CHOC-O-LATE. CHOCOLATE. Yummy, yummy, yummy...in my tummy. Seeing as I've made my point about my love for all things chocolate, it's time to move to more important matters. Such as chocolate factories!! Yes, my dream come true. A blog about chocolate! CADBURY WORLD!!!!! I don't even know what to type right now because I'm filled with so much glee. I really can't type this blog right now. I'm too happy to type because I can't stop thinking about Cadbury World, which makes me think about chocolate, which makes me think about happiness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Okay, I'm going to force myself to type this. We went to a magical place. It's called Cadbury World. We went the weekend after the Stonehenge/Bath/Oxford trip. We got to see what it was like to be rained on...in chocolate. We got to chase...chocolate. We got to see what we looked like...in chocolate form. We wrote our names...in chocolate. They gave us free...chocolate. We went on a little ride thru Cocoa Bean Land where there were dancing flowers, and talking and dancing cocoa beans that are later turned into...chocolate. We got to see where Cadbury packaged...their chocolate. I got to eat a marvelous creation of a mixture of popcorn...and chocolate. I bought lots of...chocolate. Probably too much...chocolate. I will not say how much I spent on it, but it was worth it because, duh, it was...chocolate.
What a happy happy place it was. And I was a happy happy person because of it.
We also went to Birmingham, which has the biggest mall I've ever seen in my life. I actually didn't see the whole thing because it was so gigantic and we had to go to Nottingham that night too. To see the Mighty Boosh. Even though Old Gregg wasn't there, it was still really awesome. I saw the guy who plays Old Gregg, which is good enough for me. And Howard Moon too!! Happy times!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Kelly are you telling me you love chocolate?
Post a Comment